It’s all stations go at Kennards Self Storage Castle Hill. An additional 500+ storage units are currently under construction at Kennards Self Storage Castle Hill, located on 5 Packard Avenue Castle Hill NSW 2154.
The iconic Kennards Blade sign facing Windsor Road will soon be dwarfed by the towering state of the art 5 level storage building currently being constructed. Expected completion date will be towards the end of October 2018, just in time for spring cleaning. Demand for storage in the Hills Shire area has increased due to an expected growth of over 200,000 residents in the coming years taking its population to over 600,000 which is twice the size of Canberra.
The Hills District stretches as far as the North of The Hawkesbury River to the fringes of Parramatta. Some of the suburbs include: Baulkham Hills, Beaumont Hills, Bella Vista, Dural, Kellyville, Kings Langley, North Rocks, Norwest, Pennant Hills and Winston Hills just to name a few. You do not have to travel far to experience why The Hills District is becoming so popular with families and businesses; Castle Towers, The Rouse Hill Town Centre, Castle Hill RSL, Hillsong and the Bella Vista Business Park are all within a short drive of each other.
The Sydney Metro Northwest project will be the first fully automated metro rail system in Australia. Scott Kimberley a local resident of 50 years in the hills district said, “ There are exciting times ahead for the area with the development of the rail system and increased apartments. We are in the process of downsizing from our 5 bedroom home in Baulkham Hills and purchasing an apartment. With all the furniture we have collected over the years, renting a storage unit at Kennards Self Storage Castle Hill was quick and easy and helped us declutter and list our current home for sale.”
With spaces ranging from 1sqm to 50sqm there will be an ideal space available for all types of customers looking for a storage solution. Kennards Self Storage offers quick and easy storage solutions for its customers.
Below are some of the benefits customers enjoy and experience when they store with Kennards Self Storage “The People Who Care”:
• Quick and easy digital sign up process available. Use your smart phone or computer to rent a unit online. This can all be completed in the convenience of your home, a quick confirmation of your booking on move in date with the team is all that is required.
• No lock in contracts, leases or bonds.
• Unused rent is pro rata refunded on move out.
• Rent is paid 1 month in advance.
• Packaging merchandise available in the retail box shop to help with your move, including durable packing boxes, bubble wrap, packing tape and much more.
For peace of mind and security Kennards Self Storage includes:
• Personal pin code access to your individually alarmed storage units.
• Pin code access on entry and exit of the centre.
• CCTV surveillance across the storage centre.
• Daily lock and perimeter check by the team.
Stay tuned for further updates as construction nears completion.