Kennards Self Storage is excited to announce the opening of their new self-storage centre built in St Marys busy industrial hub. This state of the art storage centre is located at 69-73 Christie Street, St Marys and will open late October 2016.
The centre consists of over 400 units ranging from 1 sqm to 100 sqm. A range of access options are available for customers including drive up, ground floor and lift access units.
“We are an Australian-owned family business with over 82 centres Australasia wide,” Operations Manager Tony Vuong said. “This new addition for Kennards Self Storage is a purpose built and designed centre.”
The blue and orange Kennards building cannot be missed as you drive by on Christie Street. The new building and the landscape gardens add colour and vibrancy to the area.
The centre has a wide range of features including:
- The size-it room commonly referred to as the disco room (you cannot miss this as you drive in). This has different spaced sizes laid out across the walls and floor, making it simple for customers to choose the ideal space for their needs.
- Ample parking leading into the open retail area.
- Enterprise Spaces. Mini warehouses ranging from 30sqm to 100sqm. With individual lighting and metered power.
- Spaces ranging from 1 square metre to 100 sqm.
- A wide variety of individually alarmed spaces to meet residential and business needs.
- 24 Hour access 7 Days a week.
- Personalised PIN code access.
- Individually alarmed storage units.
- CCTV surveillance.
Customer’s benefit with the availability of an air conditioned Wi-Fi equipped meeting room and innovative “Hot Desks” allowing you to stay connected whilst on the go. Kennards St Marys is also equipped with docking stations to charge laptops and phones while having a complimentary coffee or tea. Mini Warehouses over 30 square metres are also available for rent, with no Lease no Bond and no Legal fees.
A wide range of boxes, packaging and moving supplies are available at the Kennards Box Shop. Customers can choose new boxes at a discounted rate, Kennards will even buy them back after you have finished. There is often a selection of greatly reduced second hand boxes available as well.
“We strive to make the moving experience easy,” Tony explains. “We try and find the space that suits the storers needs and have removed unnecessary administration fees. When a storer moves out we refund all unused rent.”
Kennards Self Storage St Marys will be open 7 days a week. To learn more go here.