So you want to sell your house. Worse, you have to sell your house. Every dollar counts and selling for the highest possible price is what everyone wants to achieve. The next question is how to do this without spending a lot when preparing your property. The following are 25 cost effective tips to get a better sale price.
1. Clean everything – You won’t sell if the place is dirty.
2. Clear the clutter – Clutter free rooms makes the place look bigger.
3. High pressure – Clean the driveway.
4. Clean the mould – Carefully walk around your house and make sure you remove any mould.
5. New handles on kitchen cabinets and drawers – Cheap way to update the Kitchen and make $$$.
6. Fresh paint – You can’t go wrong with a fresh coat of paint on the walls, skirting, trims, doors.
7. New letterbox.
8. Replace all the light bulbs.
9. Forget your style – Put your stuff in Storage and rent new furniture to showcase your home.
10. Clear all kitchen and bathroom benches – You want your house to appear new, clean and spacious.
11. Patch any cracks or dents in the walls
12. Mow the lawn.
13. Clean the carpet.
14. Invest in easy-to-read house numbers.
15. Organise the kid’s rooms.
16. Buy a new mat for the front door.
17. Hide the rubbish bins.
18. Put precious items in a secure location – Use Storage during open houses.
19. Visit neighbourhood open houses – Check your competition.
20. Turn on the lights.
21. Play some good music.
22. In winter – Turn the heater or fireplace on an hour before and in Summer, turn the air conditioner on 20 minutes before so that buyers enjoy walking through your home in a comfortable climate.
23. Fresh flowers and candles on.
24. Get a good Agent. Do your research and read reviews.
25. Accept the markets valuation – Too many sales fail due to a vendor wanting an unrealistic price. If you sell in a falling market and buy in a falling market you are still winning.
Kennards Self Storage has helped the property market for years. When you are creating the space for change to make a home look spacious and new, customers have put their items in a Storage unit. Storage costs are relatively cheap when it comes to the extra sale price that can be achieved if the home looks good.
Everyone wants cheap storage, but it is important to find the right space. One way to find good storage unit prices is to get the correct size for the items you have. If you contact the team at Kennards Bankstown they can help advise Self Storage prices for the correct sized space.
Kennards Self Storage Bankstown provides lease free, clean, secure storage. Jump online and see how many options there are.
The process is easy and quick and UJ or Najwa will be happy to answer any question you have. You can call them on (02)97095600. From that chat the team can direct you to complete a secure contactless move in using our website www.kss.com.au.
Creating the space for Change…