Do you ever drive past Self Storage Adelaide locations and wonder what’s behind all those doors? Behind many are the belongings that people just can’t bring themselves to throw away – often the residue of life-changing moments like divorce, death or downsizing the family home.
What many don’t realise is that among the units of personal belongings, photos and keepsakes, you will find a growing number of small businesses. Our business customers are attracted to the flexibility of short term leases, no overheads and the ability to easily up size or downsize their space in a matter of minutes.
The businesses and entrepreneurs of Southern Adelaide now have the opportunity to operate from our Enterprise Spaces at the Kennards Self Storage in Seaford Meadows.
Let’s take a closer look at our Enterprise Spaces;
– Rent a space without a lease; requiring no bond or personal guarantees and without legal expenses.
– Our Enterprise Spaces come in a range of sizes, and smaller than traditional business parks and warehouses for lease. They range from 30 square metres up to 150 square metres.
– They are an ideal accommodation choice for a range of business initiatives:
– New regional networks
– Retailers (big and small)
– Contractors and tradespeople
– Professional services
– Government agencies
– The flexible occupancy agreement means you can up size, downsize or vacate at any time without penalty. This allows your business to fluctuate with the season and demand without carrying unnecessary property rental overhead.
– Take advantage of our free to use dispatch service. We will accept deliveries on your behalf and show couriers to all your outbound deliveries. Have an email to send or sales meeting to host. Use our conference room and free wifi.
Drop in and visit Kennards Seaford Meadows, we are located at 31 Seaford Road. Here you will meet some dedicated storage experts, happy to help you with your Storage needs.
When overseas tourists think of the harbour city, their thoughts no doubt turn to the usual suspects: the Opera House and the Bridge.
Kennards Self Storage have quietly acquired one of the last unused Masters Hardware stores for $35 million.