The Kennards story is about creating space for change. Nothing could exemplify this better than the latest iteration to our range; Workspaces By Kennards.
Workspaces By Kennards are innovative, private office rooms for rent under the same, straightforward monthly payment that our customers use to rent a storage space.
Just like our self-storage spaces, We keep things simple:
- No Lease/No Bond/No Legals.
- 24 hours/7 days a week access with PIN code controlled main door and your lock on your own room. You have complete control of who can access your room.
- Kitchenette and toilet facilities provided and maintained by Kennard's team members.
- Electricity, Airconditioning, Rates and Taxes are all included in your fixed monthly rent.
- Limited parking is available at competitive rates.
- Goods delivery and dispatch concierge service.
- On-demand printing services.*
- Conference room available.**
- Rooms furnished or decorate the room to your liking.
- Savings are available for periods 6 months or more.
With one monthly payment, simply move and start work!
Our launch centre, The Bakery at Parramatta is, as they say, “Where good ideas are mixed and baked to rise….”
There is a great deal of history around the heritage cottage and the local branch of the Gambrill & McKay Bakery that is now the site of our storage centre at 105 Wigram Street, Harris Park. Many older Parramatta locals will remember the bakery being on the site. We took great pride digging around to explore the history of the bakery and had some fun giving a ‘nod’ to the heritage of the site by naming each of the rooms after different types of bread.
To share and hold on to the history of the area, we have taken the liberty to share some of that history by reproducing a November 1916 article about the Gambrill & McKay Bakery. You can read the full article on the here.
Talk with our team about one of our Workspaces or simply drop in for an inspection. Click the link here email@example.com to email the team directly or full contact details for our centre are here: https://www.kss.com.au/parramatta-storage
• * Conditions apply
• ** Bookings required / Charges apply
Built in the 1930”s the building is a testament to art deco architecture and is a rock solid building with 5 levels of storage and has the oldest operating lift in Australia