The Victorian Government has declared Level 3 conditions are in effect from 11:59pm on July 8th 2020 in response to the Covid 19 Pandemic.
This now means we are open for all business within the community subject to safe working conditions for our team members and customers plus ensuring all transactions with customers are contactless during this period.
Everyone can still access our full range of services at our website www.kss.com.au or by phoning your local centre during normal business hours or our call centre on 1800 658 855.
What we can do:
Its business as usual, our teams will respect social distancing etiquette when we interact with our customers. Customers have the option to choose a 100% contactless sign up experience. Simply speak to our team and we can walk you through the process.
Security, Safety and Hygiene:
• We will be undertaking frequent and thorough cleaning of common touch points every day for the safety of visitors
• Please respect a 2-metre distance from all of our team members at all times.
• Please do not share the lifts with other people
• Hand sanitizer is available
• Please respect any safety and hygiene requests from our team
• We will be undertaking our usual security checks throughout the property on a regular basis
• We will monitor our property security and ensure our security systems are operating.
For full details of the Covid 19 Level 3 Information, please refer to following: