By now everyone is aware that greater Sydney is in lock down. Lockdowns are difficult for everyone but necessary to keep the transmission of the virus under control and keep the community safe.
Kennards Self Storage is doing its bit to keep the community safe and also remaining to be open. People need access to their storage spaces and many of our customers have businesses that are an essential service. Most importantly Kennards Self Storage has in place Covid-19 safe practices.
Using cheap storage can mean that you do not have a clean space or clean venue. Many Storage providers do not open 7 days a week. Kennards Self Storage prides itself on our cleaning habits. We are open 7 days a week and we clean 7 days a week. All touch point are cleaned every day. Access pinpads, elevator buttons, trolleys and toilets are all on the cleaning schedule.
Contactless move in
Contactless Move In embraces the technology of our online digital sign up process. Customers are able to choose a location choose a storage space, rent and move in. The Technology does all the heavy work. All the administrative work can be completed safely from the comfort of your own home. Customers can have zero physical contact and still purchase moving boxes, see self storage prices and sign up to a space. Do this in your own time from your digital device.
How it works
Customers have two options available to arrange storage without any physical contact.
Contact our Customer Care Team on 1800 658 855
Or call your local Branch by Googling Kennards
Follow our easy online rental process at www.kss.com.au
Three easy steps
1. Find a Location
2. Find and choose your space
3. Pay and move in
Kennards Self Storage is a low interaction business and can assist customers easily following the proper health precautions for social distancing and hygiene. Zero contact rental process.
1. Complete an Online Agreement and we will pay for your first months insurance to the value of $30,000.
2. You will automatically receive an sms / email from us, advising of what's next.
1. A request for photo ID for security and authentication in advance.
2. You will then get a gate PIN, instructions on how to use the PIN and access the gate.
3. Instruction on how to find the storage space.
4. Instruction on where to find trollies, lifts etc.
5. You will need a padlock to secure your space. These can be purchased online and be waiting for you in your rented space, or you can bring your own.
6. You will also get the details of the centre sent to you via a sms.
7. You will then receive a telephone call to confirm the space size, move in day and to answer any questions.
On move in day
Kennards Self Storage team members can assist with directions around the building by supplying you with information, or talk you through it on the phone. A move in guide will be provided. We can also lead you to the space maintaining safe social distancing.
All future invoicing will be emailed and payment can be made online or over the phone. When you are finished using the storage space simply take out all items, leaving the space empty and take your lock away. Call or email us to advise the space is empty and we will do the rest.
Log on to our web site, this is where you can view moving boxes and purchase them. Delivery can then be organised.
Kennards Self Storage – The People Who Care