The City of Sydney population forecast for 2021 is 267,014, and is forecast to grow to 354,255 by 2041. Space is becoming a more and more valuable commodity. Old warehouses are either being converted into homes or knocked down and rebuilt into large unit blocks. The idea of having a backyard or garage in the City will be a thing of the past. We will have a lot of people living in smaller spaces than before. Self Storage spaces is the answer.
Why Do We Need Self Storage?
• Decluttering: Kennards Self Sstorage spaces can be a godsend for storing the items you don’t want to part with. Self storage is ideal for people downsizing their home. If you need it but don’t have space for it then we are for you.
• Home Renovators: Home renovations are great, but they can be stressful. Using a self storage unit to store your possessions will avoid those possessions being painted on / destroyed.
• Moving House: Kennards Self Storage offers the security, practicality and flexibility you need to make a smooth transition in a tough time. If you are moving to a smaller home we can provide space for those items that don’t fit.
• Selling a House: When it comes to staging your home for sale, decluttering is almost always the first step. Decluttering your home for staging, inspections and restyling can increase the value of your property.
• Planning to Travel. A self storage space is convenient to use when you are away. Simply put your belongings in the space, lock it with your own lock and key and away you go.
• Businesses Storage: Businesses will use a self storage space to store stock, to distribute sold items for delivery, as a base / office.
• Living in Inner City: If you live in a major city like Sydney, the space in your apartment is limited. That is why many people living in inner city Sydney use Self Storage to store large items that aren’t used every day.
Space is also a problem for most self storage providers in the city. Properties are usually small and access to the properties is difficult. Access to the spaces with-in those properties are also usually very tight and difficult. Need a container delivered? Getting regular deliveries on a truck? Have to move your homes contents on a rainy day? These are all big problems for most Sydney City Self Storage providers. Cheap storage is not always the most cost-effective storage.
Kennards Self Storage Waterloo is not one of those places. Kennards Self Storage is the king-sized storage provider. Covering a street block of land, Kennards Self Storage Waterloo has 4, multi-level buildings making up over 3,000 storage spaces and over 25,000 square metres of beautiful space. If you need space for change then this place is for you.
Kennards Self Storage Waterloo has a large under cover area where you can unload your items on a rainy day with out getting wet. We have a free to use walkie Stacker (walk-behind forklift) you can operate yourself, or a ride on Forklift. We also offer pallet jacks, trolleys and goods and passenger lifts so you can get in and out of your space with ease.
Kennards Self Storage has the largest dock in Sydney. A truck with a 40 foot container can enter the dock, drop off the container and do a turn in the property and leave. There is a separate gate for entry and exit, so no waiting forever in a queue.
The gates are there for security. They are the only way in for customers who have a storage space. When you complete a Storage Agreement with Kennards you will receive a number code to be used at the pin pad at the gate. Choose a 24 hour access space and that unique code used at the pin pad will also switch off your alarm on entry and switch your alarm back on when you exit.
That is not the only thing you will receive when you complete your Agreement. We will cover you with up to $30,000 complimentary Insurance for your first month. Our expert team will contact you when that period is about to end to organise cover for the rest of the time you wish to use storage.
Our expert team have years of experience working with thousands of happy customers. If you are in-between homes, looking for a space to base your business in, or just want to have a spot for the things you don’t need in your face every day, we can help you.
Call (02)9699 9333 and one of our team will help you diagnose what size space would suit your needs. With over 100 size choices we can cater to your specific needs and circumstances. If time is an issue, you can complete the whole process from finding a space to the rental and payment from the comfort of your own home.
It really is that easy. Come and visit and you will find Space For Change 7 days a week.
Store With People Who Care.
Kennards Self Storage Waterloo
866 Bourke Street Waterloo (Cnr of O’dea ave)
(02) 9699 9333