What goes through our minds when we need or want to make a purchase. We are all different and our needs and wants are different, but we do have a process when we decide where to go and who to exchange our hard earned dollars when making purchases.
Confidence in Experience
Consumers generally buy a product for the first time in hopes that it provides a quality experience. They hope a computer works efficiently and helps them perform personal or work tasks effectively. They buy food hoping for a quality taste or nutritional value. Recognized brand names typically have shown a consistency in product quality that has contributed to the evolution of the brand. Often, consumers rely on prior experiences or public word-of-mouth when selecting brands.
Social Acceptance and Fitting In
People have a desire to fit in, whether at school, work or in social circles. For this reason, people sometimes buy brands because they believe the brands will contribute to greater social acceptance. This is especially true in fashion.
Consumers often buy clothing brands that are either perceived as fashionable, trendy or high class, or that fit into a particular subculture or peer group. The "Keeping up with the Joneses" mentality epitomizes this brand buying motive.
Customer Loyalty to Brands
Over time, consumers develop loyalty to brands that provide a consistent, high-quality experience. Loyalty is essentially an emotional attachment to a brand. Some car buyers have a strong affinity for the Ford brand, while others have a similar commitment to Chevrolet.
Brand loyalty causes customers to inconvenience themselves or spend more for a particular brand. Developing a strong company brand or carrying desired product brands leads to more customer loyalty and long-term business benefits.
Personal or Professional Image
Just as company or product brands have identities, people do as well. Some people buy certain brands to support their personal or professional image. Cutting-edge, tech-savvy consumers buy Apple technology to correlate with a desire to be perceived as "techie." Buying a Lexus or other higher-priced car brand or Armani suits can contribute to your image as a high-class, well-to-do or sophisticated professional.
Brand Fanaticism and Loyalty
When two companies are fierce rivals, fans of one or the other develop fierce loyalty to their choice. They started out preferring it for good reason, whether it was its taste or its look or its fit. Once the big debate began among fans, though, it turned into a Brand competition as serious as political party preferences.
Coke vs. Pepsi is a great example. Just watch fans' faces fall when they ask for it in a restaurant and are told they only carry the other Brand. Some people refer to the item they are in need of by referring to the Brand.
There are some brands that have earnt that much loyalty and trust that consumers refer to that item by brand name and not the actual item name. Some of us for a Kleenex or Band-Aid for example.
If you are looking for tissues there is a high chance you will look at Kleenex.
If you are looking for shoes Nike will be on your list.
Good Brands have created trust through a history of good performance.
If you are looking for storage there is a high chance you would consider Kennards Self Storage.
First Established in 1973, Kennards Self Storage has been helping people with their storage needs for a long time. Helping people comes easy if you call yourselves the people that care. Kennards Self Storage has a great relationship with customers due to some great offers.
1. Self storage prices at Kennards storage are for a one month period. There is no lock in lease period. Better still if you do not see out the month Kennards Self Storage will refund any unused days.
2. Storage costs are fair as there are no administration fees or cleaning fees. Kennards Storage prices are just for storage.
3. Kennards moving boxes attract a 20% discount if purchased in any mixture of 10 or more.
4. Moving boxes can be sold back to Kennards Self Storage if they are used or unused. If in new condition you can get the purchase price back. If they are in used condition you will get a portion of what you paid back.
5. Cheap moving boxes is an option when you purchase second hand boxes. The added bonus here is you are giving a box a second life and helping the environment.
Kennards Self Storage has also earned loyalty through the years by providing innovative services that have made life as a Kennards Self Storage customer easier.
1. Alarmed spaces. In 1993 Kennards established its first alarmed unit making 24 hour access achievable.
2. 24 hour a day access. Rent a unit with 24 hour a day access and enjoy the freedom to come and go at any time of day or year.
3. Security. CCTV cameras are used at all properties with back to base monitoring. Access to your storage space is via a big blue gate. Enter your unique pin number and you are in.
4. The digital age. Whilst we have a great team that you can visit and speak to over the phone, Kennards understand that the demands on every day peoples time are huge. Kennards Self Storage has a new website www.kss.com.au where you can see Kennards Storage prices and rent a space. You can also purchase Kennards moving boxes and get them delivered home or to your work place.
5. Space for Change. Storage spaces can be used to de-clutter your home freeing up your mind and giving you more space. You can also run your business from a storage space, saving you money.
6. Trolleys and Pallet Jacks. Getting your items into a storage space is easy at Kennards Self Storage. Kennards provides, a walkie stacker, pallet jacks, trolleys and goods lifts. Climbing up stairs carrying a box does not need to happen.
7. Giving back. Kennards Self Storage is always updating and staying new. No need to walk into a darkly lit old building. Kennards Self Storage is always improving and maintaining properties and building new ones.
8. Retail company. When you store with Kennards Self Storage because we employ and train the people that care. Our team members actually love customers and love what they do. Have a look at Kennards Self Storage Google reviews and you will see other customers amazing experiences with our caring experienced team.
One team member with over 10 years experience is the manager at Kennards Self Storage facility in Hoxton Park. Randy has worked at many facilities and has experienced all the different things that come up in Storage. No matter your Storage needs Randy will be there to help you in an open, calm caring way.
When you need storage, think of the name Kennards Self Storage because we are the people that care. Just like Randy! You can call Randy on (02)8783 8522 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can visit him and see storage spaces at 2 Lyn Parade.
Creating the space for Change!